$225 - 50 minute Individual Counseling Session
$350 - 80 minute individual Counseling Session
* Credit Card
* Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flex Spending Account (FSA) Cards
* Payment is required at the beginning of each session.
* Your appointment time has been reserved specifically for you, 24 hour notice is required for cancellations.
* Appointments cancelled in less than 24 hours will be charged the full session fee.
Inner Insight Counseling is not currently contracted with any insurance companies. Most insurance companies require a mental health diagnosis that becomes part of your permanent health record. They often dictate the number of sessions and the type of therapy you are allowed to receive. Inner Insight Counseling LLC believes this should be decided privately between you and your counselor. In addition, many insurance companies do not cover couples or marriage counseling.
If you would like to use your insurance’s Out-of-Network (OON) coverage, you may request a receipt to submit for reimbursement (superbill). Full payment is still required at the start of your session, and the reimbursement would come to you directly from your insurance company. If you do submit an OON claim to your insurance, Inner Insight Counseling LLC takes no responsibility for pursuing that claim or for your insurance company’s reimbursement decision: OON claims are entirely between you and your insurance company.
If you would like to explore this option further, check with your insurance company about your Out-of-Network coverage for mental health services prior to seeking services:
You may also be able to use a Flex Spending Account (FSA) or a Health Savings Account (HSA) to pay for counseling.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, healthcare providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
• Make sure your healthcare provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.
Inner Insight Counseling, LLC
1500 NW Bethany Blvd #200, Beaverton, Oregon, 97006
Ruth Hescock MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC | Professional Therapy providing in-person sessions in Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, and the Portland Metro Area, and Telehealth throughout the State of Oregon & Washington