$110 - 50 minute Individual Counseling Session
$160 - 80 minute Individual Counseling Session
$120 - 50 minute Couples Counseling Session
$180 - 80 minute Couples Counseling Session
I offer a limited number of reduced fee slots for those who are experiencing significant financial hardship and are dedicated to weekly therapy. Please inquire about availability.
* Credit Card
* Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flex Spending Account (FSA) Cards
* Payment is required at the beginning of each session.
* Your appointment time has been reserved specifically for you, 24 hour notice is required for cancellations.
* Appointments cancelled in less than 24 hours will be charged the full session fee.
Inner Insight Counseling is not currently contracted with any insurance companies.
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE PAY
Private pay affords you more freedom in your care and treatment.
* Unlimited Sessions. Private pay allows you to have unlimited sessions. Insurance companies may limit the number of sessions they will pay for and often will not cover couples therapy.
* Diagnosis. Private pay allows diagnosis to stay between you and your therapist. Insurance companies require a diagnosis that will go on your permanent health care record.
* No Surprise Payments. There are no required deductibles with private pay, so your fee is your fee. Insurance often requires that you meet a deductible before they will provide coverage. High deductibles can mean little to no coverage for care.
* Confidentiality. Private pay affords more confidentiality. Be aware that when using your insurance they have the right to know why they are reimbursing for therapeutic services provided to you and they may audit the therapist's record of your treatment at anytime.
* Availability. Private pay often offers more flexibility and availability. Therapists who take insurance often have long wait times and limit the number of managed care clients they take.
* Unlimited Choices. Private pay gives you the freedom to choose the therapist who has the training and specialties to meet your unique needs. Insurance limits the choices you have regarding your provider and the type of therapy you receive. Insurance will provide you with a list of preferred providers and they may or may not reimburse for services provided by therapist out of network.
However, if you would like to use your insurance you may qualify for Out-of-Network coverage, and you may request a receipt to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. If you choose this option, full payment is required at the time of your session, and reimbursement would come to you directly from your insurance company. Please note: if you opt to make Out-of-Network claims, Inner Insight Counseling LLC takes no responsibility for pursuing that claim or for your insurance company's ability to reimburse you - Out-of-network claims are entirely between the client and the insurance company.
If you would like to explore this option further, call and ask your insurance company the following questions prior to seeking services:
Do I have out-of-network coverage?
What is my deductible?
Do my benefits cover services provided by a Professional Counselor Registered Intern?
How many sessions are covered and what is the coverage amount?